File1264402544.jpg-(44 KB, 700x574, servitor5.jpg)
We, the Ship's Eyes, see you, child. We, the Ship's ears, hear your plea. Our network, our machine spirits, are one with the God-Captain... his wisdom guides all.
You are chosen. Your quest is as follows.
1. Blown by the unceasing wind of Ventilator 423957 XA, sail thou across the bilge-sea for a year and a day, ever into the west, and the blue light of plasmalamp Delta Porphyrion. Fear not thirst and starvation, for the bilge-nomads will aid you.
2. Trek thou northwest across the rust-flake desert until you reach the oasis Mallan. It's people have for generations forgotten the Truth. Tell them of the God-Captain, the Ship, and the Voyage. There is in their neglected temple a sealed chest. Recite the Litany of the Task, and it will open. Retrieve the holy Fuse.
3. Venture North. The years will age you. Be stalwart in your duty, bear your holy task and burden. Through the passage of Samphael you will go, to the Dark Lands.
4. For two centuries, since their Lamp failed them, the Dark Lands have languished, the people starving and blind. They feed on fungus, and the refuse that washes from the worlddecks above. They click, with their tongues, and by the echoes know their surroundings. They fight the greenskins, armed only with spears and knives. There in the dark, they make beautiful sculptures, and they sing hymns in praise of the God-Captian, who will bring them Light. They no longer know what light is.
5. Lead them in crusade against the greenskins. Seize the holy maintenance-temple of Sigma-Sigma-Epsilon from their heathen clutches. Install thou, in the hollow beneath the altar, the holy Fuse. Repair the plasma-lamp. Bring the faithful the God-Captain's light.
6. Receive canonization. Await further instructions.